- FLP - Foundation Learning Program is a basic orientation training program conducted by L&D team for the new Field officers joining the company. FLP is an in-house program conducted at Cadila L&D centre, Ahmedabad.
- FLP is a 9 day & 6 day training module. 9 days are for speciality divisions & 6 days for the General divisions.
- Objective of FLP is to inculcate fundamental product knowledge and essential selling skills in the new Field Officers. Each dedicated division wise training manager has been assigned to bring optimum output from this residential training program through vigorous practice sessions & situational role plays. The Learning content is dynamic and is updated from time to time based on cycle strategy.
- FO is evaluated through daily tests based on the previous day's learning. Special emphasis is given to detailing practice by the Field officers.
- Managers Training (ManTra) - Residential orientation training program spread over a period of four days for the newly joined & promoted Area Business Managers and Sales Managers.
- First two days comprise of HR Induction module such as Project Udaan, IAMICON, Joining formalities, HR policies, Recruitment guidelines, Field Induction guidelines, Reporting Systems, CPL-Setu, Forecasting, Overview about Level Next & CLAP. Major emphasis is also given to complete understanding of the division wise / product wise medical and marketing knowledge.
- Followed by Managerial skill developmental modules such as Role & Responsibilities of a Manager, New product launch, probing skills, behavioural styles, Tricks of trade, coaching modules and situational role plays.